How do I secure financing?

We can introduce you to partner lenders. You will need to secure a construction loan. Unlike home mortgages, construction loans are interest only and short-term. You can obtain a construction-to-permanent loan (also known as a “rollover”) that starts as a construction loan and then converts to a mortgage after the home is built. Or, you can secure a construction-only loan that a lender would replace with a mortgage after the Certificate of Occupancy is issued.